WB Post Office recruitment 22016
The west Bengal has released the latest notification for the official web site of Indian Post/WB Posts or direct link is given below, Official Advertisement No of this recruitment is-Rectt/X 16/DR/2015 for the direct recruitment of 400+ Posts of Postman and Mail Guard in various Postal Divisions/ RMS Divisions in Department of Post, West Bengal Postal Circle. So interested and eligible Candidates can apply the Postman and mail guard various Recruitment Application form is start in 29th December 2015 and the Last date of the Application form is 27th January 2016. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years. The Candidates will get Application form from the Official web site and the other Detail like is Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application fee, Selection Processed, Vacancy details, salary Details, and How to Apply are given for the Quick Reference for the Candidates. The Person can go through the information given below are they can visit the official website to go through the Notification and may get All the Details.
|Organization name||West Bengal Postal circle (WB Posts)|
|Name of the posts||Postman & Mali guard|
|No of the Vacancy||439 Posts|
|Online date will be online Application form||29th December 2015|
|Last date of the Application form||27th January 2016|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Candidates should have Completed matriculation (10th Pass) or Equivalents from a recognized board and university
Candidates should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 27/01/2016. Upper age limit should be applicable for SC, ST candidates up to 5 years, and OBC candidates up to 3 years, and Physical Handicapped candidates up to 10 years of age, and Ex serviceman candidates up to service period, and Government employee up to 40 years of age.
All candidates required to pay Registration Fee of Rs. 120 (Registration Fee Rs.100 with Payment Commission of Rs.20 ) Examination Fee for Rs.400 (For General & OBC) Candidates through E-Challan, Challan Payment in Post Office (Where E-Payment Facility is available). And SC, ST, Woman, PWD, Ex-Serviceman candidates are except for paying Application Fee / Examination Fee.
Candidates will be selected on basis of Aptitude Test and the Aptitude test will be of matriculation standard of overall 100 marks of 120 minutes duration, in the manner as mentioned below.
Selected candidates for the posts of Mail Guard and Postman will be eligible to receive the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/- + other admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
- Port Blair
How to Apply:
- Candidates Visit official website of WB Post – www.wbcircle.eadmissions.net
- Click on Apply Online here.
- Application form correctly & completely filled up with all required Details.
- Verify & Submit.
- Filled up Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details & Exam Details.
- Candidates Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & signature.
- Click on Continue to Registration.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Download E-Payment Challan.
- Print out in A4 size paper.
- Applicant Pay Application Fee / Registration Fee in Nearest E-Payment Post Office.
- After successful Payment ((After 3 days) candidates Log in Again for Print out application Copy.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Start Online Application: 29th December 2015
- Last Date of Application: 27th January 2016.
Open Official Notification get more information candidates go to the official website and check the All Complete Detail.