UP Scholarship scholarship.up.nic.in 2017
Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department discloses the scholarship.up.nic.in 2017 as an advertisement notification for the students who are studding in UP district. Pre Matric Fellowship scheme is a scheme for the candidates studding below 10th class and Post Matric Fellowship scheme for the candidates studding in 11th, 12th, graduation or post graduation courses.
Appliers may seek online application for the scholarship through the official website of the organization. For more details about the UP Scholarship 2017 please read the below given session up to the end point of the page which is designed especially by the team of sscgurus.in for this purpose.
Scholarship.up.nic.in Advertisement 2017
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department|
|Scholarship||Pre Matric Fellowship scheme and Post Matric Fellowship scheme|
|Cease date of application||Announced soon|
For Pre Matric Scholarship
|Class||Monthly Scholarship amount||Annual Scholarship Amount|
|1-5||Rs. 25||Rs. 300|
|6-8||Rs. 40||Rs. 480|
|9-10||Rs. 60||Rs. 720|
- Those applicant who are studied in the UP district in 9th or 10th class
- General, SC, ST, OBC and minorities categories candidates may apply for the pre matric scholarship.
- Student must get at least 50% marks in last passed examination.
- Annual income of family:
|General||Rs. 19,884 for Rural & Rs. 25,546 for Urban|
For Post Matric Scholarship
|Group 1||Rs. 550||Rs. 1200|
|Group 2||Rs. 530||Rs. 820|
|Group 3||Rs. 300||Rs. 570|
|Group 4||Rs. 230||Rs. 380|
- Those aspirants who are studied in 11th, 12th, graduation or post graduation from UP district can apply for the post matric scholarship.
- Annual income of family must not more tan 200000 for all General, SC, ST, OBC and minorities categories.
You May Also Check
|Latest Jobs After 10th||Latest Jobs After 12th|
How to Apply UP Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship have to visit the official website of the organization which is “www.scholarship.up.nic.in”
- Then the contender have to go to the latest news option and find the appropriate link
- Hit a click on the link and read the instruction very carefully
- Click on “new registration” option and fill the application form with correct details very carefully.
- After that you will get a registration id number
- Take a print out of registration page.
- Fill all required details in application form properly
- Upload photo graph in prescribed dimension in JPG form.
- Submit the form and take a print out of form.
- Send the hardcopy before last date to the address mentioned in the official notice along with the documents list mentioned below.
- Affidavit according to mentioned in GO
- Birth Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- College / School Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Commencement date of submission of the scholarship form: announced soon
- Last date of submission of the scholarship form: announced soon
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details.
Take a Look on Below Table