UP Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017
UP Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017 has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. UP Samajwadi Pension Yojana was introduced in order to extend the financial assistance of the economically weak section of the state. This scheme is for the peoples who reside in rural areas and live under the poverty line.
Candidates may fill the online application form to seek application for this scheme. To fill the application form you may take help from the procedure mentioned under the head “Procedure to apply for UP Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017” in the next session of the page.
For more detailed information regarding this scheme you may have to study the below furnished details regarding the UP Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017 which is designed by our portal team.
Eligibility criteria to apply for this yojana:
- Family below poverty line are eligible to apply for the pension scheme
- Applier must have a valid resident proof to apply for the pension scheme
- Candidates must have a bank account in SBI or other nationalized banks to apply for the scheme so that the grant will be given to them.
Criteria for Rejection of Application Form:
- Income tax payers, government and private employees are not eligible for apply for this scheme
- If you are taking Vidhwa pension Widow Pension or Viklang pension Handicapped Pension than you are not eligible to apply for this scheme
- If you are getting any other pension such as the Old Age Pension than you are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- If you are the Owner of a motorized vehicle.
- If you have home or land of 0.5 hectare land
Procedure to apply for UP Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017:
Process to be followed step by step to apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana through the official website:
- To apply for the Pension scheme candidates have to go to the official website of the government first of all which is “sspy-up.gov.in”
- After that you have to hit a click on “apply online for Samajwadi Pension Yojna” available in the home page.
- As you click application form Performa appears on the screen of your computer, download the application form.
- Now fill the application form with required information like Name of the applicant, Age details, Father/husband’s name, Place of residence, Block information, Post office details, Gram Panchayat details, Caste details etc.
- Now upload this dully filled form to the website in order to create your account.
Note: Open official Notification get more information.
Know Here More Latest Scheme
|Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana||Indira Awas Yojna|
|Aapki Beti Humari Beti Yojna||How to get your dream job?|