UP Police Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2017
UP Police Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2017 has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow for the 2311 vacant posts of Jail Warder (Male/ Female). Applications are invited from the 12th passed aspirants to apply for the job by visit the official site of the UPPRPB and seek online application before the last date which is 30th January, 2017.
Who wish to get the job in police department of UP state, they must go to the site to grab this opportunity. For more detailed information about UP Police Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2017 you have to scroll down the page to read till the end of the page.
UP Police Bandi Rakshak Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UP PRPB)|
|Vacancies for||Jail Warder|
|No. of Opening||2311|
|Cease date for Applications||30th January, 2017|
Position and no of posts
|Position||No of Posts|
|Jail Warder (Male)||1759|
|Jail Warder (Female)||552|
Aspirants who desired to get the job of Jail Warder must possess 12th from the recognized board or university or institute.
Check More Jobs Options
|Jail Warder (Male)||18 years to 22 years|
|Jail Warder (Female)||18 years to 25 years|
Rs. 5,200-20,200/- and Grade Pay 2,000/- will be given by the UP Police to the contenders who get the job of Jail Warder.
Selection of the job hunters for the job of Jail Warder is to be made by the UPPRPB on the basis of the selection process which may include the following
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee for the job of jail warder through E-challan/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
Process to Apply for UP Police Bandi Rakshak Recruitment
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow which is “http://www.uppbpb.gov.in/”
- Search the official notification of the recruitment of Jail Warder post
- Read the notice very carefully till the end
- Follow the procedure of applying for the job given in the notice
- Click apply option and fill the online application form
- Upload scanned image & signature with the form
- Submit it as instructed in the notice
- Take print out and send with the documents to the address mentioned in official notice.
- Last date of submission of the online application form: 30 January, 2017
- Last date of submission of the application fee: 1st February, 2017
- Last date of submission of the filled application form: 4th February, 2017
Have a Look on Below Table
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|How to Get Colour Voter ID Card||How to Book LPG Cylinder Online|