TOEFL Scholarship 2016:
A latest notification released by Educational Testing Service named as TOEFL Scholarship 2015. Interested candidates can apply online and also get Application Status. This scam is available only for those candidates who want to do future study like Graduate/ Post Graduates courses can apply for this scholarship scam.
Candidates who are interested and want to take the benefit of scholarship can apply on or before the last date of registration which is given below. More details regarding this Scholarship is available on this page. The candidates can go through the page to gather the details about the scholarship registration.
- Ten prizes of value US$7,000 each will given to the eligible candidates.
- Prizes will be reimbursed to the 10 finalists in late 2015.
- Funds can be used to pay academic everyday expenditure only and will be given when he/ she will arrive on campus.
According to the eligibility criteria contender:
- Must be the citizen as well as resident of India country.
- Must hold a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale
- Should reveal English proficiency with a suitable TOEFL score.
- Must have completed Class XII exam or its equivalent and are interested to pursue higher education.
- The scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing undergraduate and graduate degree programmes of India Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
- Transfer Candidates are not qualified for TOEFL Scholarship Program in India.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their application. Its about 100 scholars who are selected for semi final. After the semi final finally they select 10 students who get the scholarship.
Final enrollment process contains:
- an exceptional ability to commune
- demonstrated leadership skills
- well-rounded additional activities, especially including community service
- innovative thoughts as reflected in essays
Registration steps for TOEFL Scholarship 2016:
- Firstly applicants need to log on the Official website that is “www.ets.org”.
- Then follow to the ‘Scholarship’ section under updates.
- Now, choose the country as “INDIA” from the list of countries.
- Now press on suitable link of scholarship under Types of scholarship.
- Read all instructions carefully and press on ‘apply online’ button.
- Register yourself with all mandatory details and fill the form correctly.
- Press on the Submit Button after completion of form.
Note: You may check the official link.