Telangana Scholarship 2016:
A latest notification released by Govt. Of Telangana named as Telangana Scholarship 2015. Interested candidates can apply online and also get Application Status.
This scam is available only for those candidates who belong to poor families and total income of their family is less than 1 lakh and want to do post matric courses like, Diploma and Certificate Courses can apply for this scholarship scam.
Candidates who are interested and want to take the benefit of scholarship can apply on or before the last date of registration which is 30th October 2015.
More details regarding the Telangana Scholarship is available on this page. The candidates can go through the page to gather the details about the scholarship registration.
- Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration
- Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration
- 10th class passed from recognized school or board with good academic records
- Who belong to the categories of SC, ST and whose annual parental income is Rs. two Lakh or below
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. one Lakh or below
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
There is no application fee required for this form you just need to fill form online and send it.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page ( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for the last Seven consecutive years of Study (For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
Registration steps for Telangana Epass Scholarship 2016:
If you want to register your name and you are new then you need to follow some steps which are given below:
- Step 1: go to the official website of Telangana scholarship which is “www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Step 2: select the ‘new registration’ link for registering your name.
- Step 3: fill complete and right details properly.
- Step 4: Then again log on to the web portal with this registration details.
- Step 5: fill the complete details as your category, income and other appropriate details correctly.
- Step 6: take a hard copy and submit it to the college or university you are belonged to.
If you have already registered member then you need to follow some steps which are given below:
- Step 1: go to the official website which is “www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Step 2: select the ‘new registration Renewal’ link
- Step 3: fill complete information like last year registration year and Date of Birth with mobile number.
- Step 4: press on log on tab.
- Step 5: if you want to change something in your profile change it and save the changes and verify it.
- Step 6: take a print out and submit it to the college or university.
Last date to submit application form: 30th October 2015
Note: You may check the official link.