SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 has been released by the State Bank of India for the 103 vacant post of Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Managers, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs), Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI), Compliance Officer and Investment Counsellors.
Seekers who possess Bachelor degree and have the necessary experience they may seek application online before 12th December, 2016. To get the proper detailed information about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 you need to scroll down the page and read the below stated content properly up to the end of the page.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||State Bank of India|
|Vacancies for||Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Managers, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs) and many other posts|
|No. of Opening||103|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree|
|Cease date for Applications||12th December, 2016|
Position and no of posts
|Position||No of Posts|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||34|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||1|
|Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||1|
|Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||2|
Job hunters who have the graduation degree and necessary post qualification experience are eligible to seek application for the job mentioned above.
Check Now!!! For Latest Bank Jobs 2017
|Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||22 years||35 years|
|Relationship Managers||23 years|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||25 years||40 years|
|Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||30 years||50 years|
|Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)|
|Compliance Officer||25 years||40 years|
|Investment Counsellors||23 years||35 years|
Selection of the applier is to be made on the basis of the short list of the applicants and interview performance basis.
- Applicants have to pay an amount of Rs. 600 as application money.
- SC/ ST appliers have to pay Rs. 100
- Fee paid through online mode
Process to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India
- Click on the career option
- Go to join SBI
- Click current opening option
- Then go to the “Recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank Of India” link and select download advertisement
- Read the notice carefully and click “apply online”
- Click “click here for registration” and fill the form
- Upload the JPG form of image & signature in the prescribed size
- Submit the form and must take print out
Click Here->>> For Apply Online Application Form
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees : 12th December, 2016
- Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 16th December, 2016
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check More Related Links