SBI PO Syllabus 2017
SBI PO Syllabus 2017 has been released by the State bank of India for the candidates who want to give the exam of SBI PO post. Appellants who appeal for the PO recruitment exam may download the exam syllabus from the official website of the organization. To clear the exam applicants need to know the syllabus, without knowing the syllabus of exam it is not easy to clear the exam. For more details regarding the syllabus of the SBI PO exam and related details such as how to download it please read the below given content up to the end of the page.
SBI PO Syllabus Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||State bank of India|
|Vacancies for||Provisionary officer|
SBI PO exam pattern:
Prelims Exam pattern
|S. No.||Name of Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
|Total Questions & Marks||100||100|
Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Sessions||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
|6||Descriptive Test||3||50||1 Hour|
SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2017
- Blood Relation.
- Coding and decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Input Output.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Making judgments.
- Number series.
- Order and ranking.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South).
- Statement and Argument.
Numeric ability Syllabus
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Alphabet Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Series Completion.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Theme Detection.
Data Interpretation Syllabus
- Bar Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Combined data sets.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Pie – Charts.
- Probability/ Series.
- Cloze test.
- Fill in the blank.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Spotting Error.
- Banking Awareness.
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as: National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary, etc.
- Economics news.
- Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget).
- News related to Reserve Bank of India.
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing.
- Basics of Marketing.
- Developing stage of organization.
- Market Segmentation.
- Marketing Management.
- Marketing Mix.
- Marketing Strategies.
- Products Life Cycle.
- Android and Apple related news.
- Basic of Computer.
- Generation of Computer.
- Hardware and software.
- MS Word and MS Excel.
- Operating system.
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
- The internet, etc.
SBI PO Descriptive Examination Syllabus
- Essay writing.
- Letter writing (Formal and informal).
- Precise writing.
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization
Read More Related Details
|SBI SO 2016||SBI Specialist Officer|
|TMB Bank||Zero Balance Account Opening|
|Government Jobs||How to get your dream job?|
|Teaching Jobs||Apply for Income Certificate Online|