RBI Assistant 2018
RBI Assistant 2018 notification has been advertised. Appellants who own the graduation degree are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Online application form is available on RBI website. To grab the job you need to crack the examination hold by Reserve Bank of India. Forms filling procedure is online. Seekers have to rush to the official website of the RBI to seek an appeal for the job. Fill the form on or before 15th February, 2018. Preliminary exam will be held on 6th April, 2018 and Main exam will be held on 7th May, 2018. Please read the further session and collect the details.
- Name of the organization- Reserve Bank of India
- Position- Assistant
- No of Posts-27
- Category- RBI Assistant Recruitment
- Applying mode- Online/ offline
- Website- https://rbi.org.in/
- Last date- 15th February, 2018
- Exam date- 6th April, 2018 (preliminary) and 7th May, 2018 (Main)
Bachelor degree holders with good marks from recognized Institute/ University/ College are capable to get the job of Assistant.
Selected hunters will get Rs.13150-34990/- per month who appoint as Assistant.
Preliminary examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test will be held for the selection of the contenders.
Admit card is required to attend written examination. For the selection of Assistant Preliminary examination and Main Examination will be held. To attend the exam, admit card is required. You may get the detailed information from our web portal.
Seekers need to prepare for examination. To prepare for the examination, syllabus is required. On our portal you may get the exam syllabus and exam pattern also. Please have a look.
Process to Apply
- Contenders have to open the official website of the Reserve Bank of India
- From home page go to the “Opportunities@RBI” and a new page appears
- Go to the current vacancies option and select vacancies option
- Click on the appropriate link of the recruitment and read the notification first
- Click Apply Option to fill the application form
- Fill the online application form for the job
- Upload the necessary documents & image in JPEG form
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee.
- Take print out of form at last for further use.
- Last date of submission of application from: 15th February, 2018
- Examination will be held on 6th April, 2018 (preliminary) and 7th May, 2018 (Main)
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details.
Check More Information You Would Like
|How to Prepare for Written Examination||How to Get Colour Voter ID Card|
|Top 10 Personality Development Tips||How To Get Your Dream Job|
|Interview Preparation Tips For Freshers||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|