MSRTC Conductor Driver Recruitment 2017
MSRTC Conductor Driver Recruitment 2017 has been disclosed as an advertisement notification by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation to fill the 14247 vacant posts. 10th or 12th or graduation degree holders are eligible to apply for the job of Driver & Conductor (Junior), Clerk Typist (Jr. Clerk), Assistant (Junior) and Supervisor (Junior).
Eligible seekers may fill the online application for the job through the official web portal of the association prior the last date of submission of the application form. Job hunters may get the detailed information in respect of the MSRTC Conductor Driver Recruitment 2017 from the below given segment.
MSRTC Conductor Driver Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Vacancies for||Driver & Conductor (Junior), Clerk Typist (Jr. Clerk), Assistant (Junior) and Supervisor (Junior)|
|No. of Opening||14247|
|Minimum Education||10th or 12th or graduation degree|
|Cease date for Applications||3rd Feb 2017|
Position and no of posts:
|Position||No of Posts|
|Driver & Conductor (Junior)||7929|
|Clerk Typist (Jr. Clerk)||2548|
Educational Qualification for MSRTC Conductor Driver Recruitment jobs 2017:
10th or 12th or graduation degree holders from the recognized state or centre board or university or institute are eligible to apply for the jobs mentioned above.
Check More Jobs Options
Age of the candidates is must in between 21 years to 35 years to apply for the jobs mentioned above. Relaxation in upper age is mentioned in the official notice of the recruitment.
Selection procedure may or may not include:
- Written examination,
- Skill test
- personal interview
Process to apply for MSRTC Conductor Driver Recruitment career 2017:
- To apply for the job you may have to go to the official website of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
- Now click on the Advertisement option from home page
- Search the recruitment appropriate notice
- Click on the link and notice open on the screen,
- Read the notice carefully and click “Apply online” option
- Fill the online application form with proper details in appropriate manner.
- Upload scanned image and signature in the JPG form
- Submit the application form by press “Submit”
- Take print out of the form and preserve it for further use
- Last date of submission of application form: 3rd Feb 2017
- Last date of correction in the form: 6th Feb 2017 to 10th Feb. 2017
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|How to Get Colour Voter ID Card||How to Book LPG Cylinder Online|