MOMA Scholarship Form 2016
MOMA Scholarship Form 2016 has been issued for the students who desired to study professional and technical courses. MOMA stands for Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship for the students who get the admission in the technical or professional courses
Under these schemes those candidates whose family financial condition is week are supported by the government by providing scholarship. Candidates who desired to apply for the scholarship may visit the official portal and seek online application form before the last date of submission of the application form.
For more details about the MOMA scholarship 2016 such as how to apply for the scholarship, eligibility criteria, documents required and many other details please read the below given session up to the end point of the page which is designed especially by the team of sscgurus.in for this purpose.
- Those applicants who are studied in the India in any professional or technical courses are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Family income of the candidate not more than 250000/- per year are eligible to apply.
MOMA Scholarship Application Form
- Those candidates who desired to apply for the scholarship have to visit the Official Website which is “http://www.scholarships.gov.in/”
- Then the contender have to go to the Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship for the professional & technical CS and then you have to click Guidelines option and a PDF file open
- Read the instruction very carefully, Click on new registration option to fill the application form and fill the application form with correct details very carefully.
- After that you will get a registration id number, Fill all required details properly in application form and Upload passport size photo graph in prescribed dimension.
- Press ‘submit’ option and take a print out of form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Verification form of the institution.
- Self declaration of income and community certificate by the student.
- Residential / nativity certificate.
- Previous academic marksheet (fresh) / previous year academic marksheet (renewal) (Self attested).
- Photograph of the student.
- Current course fee receipt.
- Bank account proof.
- Aadhaar card.
Commencement date & Last date of submission of the scholarship form in the month of September
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the scholarship.
Read More Posts Here
|How to Book Online LPG Cylinder||How to Get your Dream Job?|
|Apply Online For Caste Certificate||Personality Development Tips|
|Apply Online for Income Certificate||How to Prepare for Written Test|