Maharashtra Escholarship 2017
Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra has disclosed and advertisement notification regarding mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in Escholarship 2017 for the SC, VJNT and SBC candidates. Maharashtra Government announces various scholarships to promote higher education. This scholarship is for the SSC passed students.
You may fill the online application form from through the official web portal of the organization prior the last date of submission of the application form. Contenders are advised to fill the application form with utmost care as any mislead may lead to cancel the application form.
Contenders may get detailed information about the mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in Escholarship 2017 and its related information from the below explained segment which is specially designed by our team for the visitors of our web portal.
mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in Escholarship Advertisement 2017
|Organization name||Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra|
|Scholarship for||SC,VJNT and SBC|
|Cease date of application||Update soon|
- Candidates must have domicile certificate of the Maharashtra state
- Must have at least 60% in qualifying exam
- Must passed school from Maharashtra state
- CBSE/ICSE passed candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Scholarship is for the students who want to pursue further studies from Maharashtra state.
Check More Jobs Options
- Affidavit as mentioned in GO
- Birth certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Collage/School certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
Procedure to apply for mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in Escholarship 2017
- To apply for the scholarship you may have to visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra “mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in”
- Then you have to click on the appropriate link for which scholarship you want to apply from home page
- Read the eligibility criteria and other necessary information given in the official notice carefully
- If you find yourself eligible to apply then click on online registration option available in the home page
- Now fill the application form very carefully with appropriate details as asked in the online application form
- Upload image & signature in JPG form in the size mentioned on the screen
- Press “submit” button to submit the application form and take print out of the online application
- Commencing date of application submission: announced soon
- Cease date of submission of application form: announced soon
Note: You may visit the official website of the organization for more details or to fill the application.
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|How to Get Colour Voter ID Card||How to Book LPG Cylinder Online|