KSP Recruitment 2017
KSP Recruitment 2017 has been advertised by the Karnataka State Police for the 41 vacancies of the Police Sub Inspector to be filled. Interested contenders who want to join the Karnataka state police force they may seek application for the job of SI.
Graduation degree passed job hunters may apply for the job by log in to the official website of the organization before the last date of submission of the form which is 15th January, 2017. Candidates may take help to fill the application form by follow the steps mentioned under the head “Process to apply for KSP Recruitment career 2017”.
Aspirants may collect all the necessary information by read the next session of the page in respect of KSP Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and many more.
KSP Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Vacancies for||Police Sub Inspector|
|No. of Opening||41|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree or Master degree|
|Cease date for Applications||15th January, 2017|
To get the job of Police Sub Inspector you need to complete Graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized university or institute.
- 21 years is the minimum age to apply for SI job
- 28 years is the maximum age to apply for SI job
Selection of the hunters is to be done on the basis of the written examination performance. Further procedure of selection depends on the written examination result which may or may not include physical test and interview.
|General & OBC||Rs. 250/-|
Process to Apply for KSP Recruitment
- To apply for the PO job you have to visit the official website Karnataka State Police
- Thereafter you need to search job from there and read all the instructions relate to the recruitment
- Then click “Apply” option to fill the application form
- Fill the application form with proper information asked on the screen
- Upload your image & signature in the prescribed form (if necessary)
- Then submit the form
- Must take print out of the form for the further procedure of selection.
15th January, 2017 will be the last date of submission of the application form.
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|How to Get Colour Voter ID Card||How to Book LPG Cylinder Online|