Kotak Mahindra Recruitment 2018
Kotak Mahindra Recruitment 2018 has been announced for the appointment of the candidates for the various vacant jobs. There are various vacancies in Kotak Mahindra Bank for the post of Service Officer, HO Aquisition Manager, Sr. Sales Executive, Relationship Officer, Service Delivery Officer & others. Interested candidates who have the experience in related field can apply for the recruitment through online mode. Application form filling procedure is ongoing. Online application form is available on the official portal till January, 2018. Grab more deep details like age limit, qualification, application fee, procedure to apply from further session of the page by scroll it down.
Kotak Mahindra Recruitment Advertisement 2018
|Association Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Vacancies for||Service Officer, HO Aquisition Manager, Sr. Sales Executive, Relationship Officer, Service Delivery Officer & others|
|No. of Opening||Various|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree or Master degree|
|Cease date for Applications||May, 2018|
- Area Sales Manager
- Asst Acquisition Manager – SA
- HO Aquisition Manager – Digital Sales
- Location Collections Manager
- Premier Acquisition Manager-Salary2Wealth
- Relationship Officer
- Sales Executive
- Service Delivery Officer
- Service Officer
Bachelor degree or master degree holders in the respective discipline from the recognized university or institute are capable to seek application for the job.
- Minimum age to seek application is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is not specified.
An impressive amount of salary will be given to the contenders who appoint for the job as per the organization norms.
Selection will be made on the basis of the experience and interview will be held on such basis.
Process to Apply for Kotak Mahindra Recruitment
- To seek application for the recruitment you have to go to the official website of “www.kotak.com”
- Now click on ‘careers’ option available in the end of the home page and select ‘Find a Job’ link.
- Click ‘Proceed’ option and enter location, various job titles will display on the screen
- Select suitable job for which you want to apply and hit on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Select ‘create an account’ link and register yourself
- Login with ID & pass word and Fill the application form and then upload the image & signature
- Submit the form and take print out of the form for further use in future
Last date of form submission:May, 2018
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Candidates Also Check This Information
|Jati Praman Patra (Caste Certificate)||SSC Exam Calendar|
|Resume Writing Tips for Freshers||HP EZY GAS Card|
|How to Prepare For Competitive Exams||How to Book LPG Cylinder Online|