JEE Main Counselling 2017
JEE Main Counselling 2017 has been disclosed. Joint Seat Allocation Authority has revealed the JEE Main counselling dates for the applicants who applied for the JEE exam. Appellants who applied for the JEE Main exam and get the good rank in the merit list have to attend the counselling.
To get the seat in the college or institute as per the rank and the schedule of the counselling you need to visit the official website to register yourself for counselling. Contenders need to read the below given session to get more details up to the end of the page which is specially designed by the team of sscgurus.in.
JEE Main Counselling Registration
- Appliers have to visit official website of Joint Seat Allocation Authority for the counselling which is “www.josaa.nic.in”
- Click on ‘Press Here Registration and Choice Filling’ link from home page.
- Now fill the details which are asked on the screen and click on ‘Login’ option
- Fill further details in Online Application Form. And during online registration process candidates have to enter information such as roll number, name, email, mobile number, bank challan number and email.
- Then submit the form and cross check the registration
- After that aspirants have to fill the choices of allotment and institute online.
- You have to lock your choice before last date by click “lock choice” option
- Now, seats will be allocated to the aspirants as per their choice entered by them.
- Don’t forget to download the seat allotment letter
- Pay the seat acceptance fee through SBI Net Banking/e-Challan
- Those who get allotment have to report to the allotted institute.
- After that, candidates who will not get any allotment can changes as per your requirement.
- If applicants are not satisfied, they can unlock their options and apply for fourth round.
- Those contenders, who not registered during third allotment round, can also register a fresh for this round.
Read: JEE MAIN 2017 Online Application Form
Read: JEE MAIN Admit Card
- Receipt of online fee payment
- Rank Card of candidates
- Original and Xerox-copy of Counseling letter
- Original and photocopy of Admit card of JEE Main exam 2016
- Original and photocopies of Class X and XII certificates
- One conformation page copy
- Migration certificate
- Few Recent passport size colored photographs
- Character Certificate
- Category certificate in case applicable
|Declaration of JEE Main 2017 AIRs by Joint Apex Board||Last week of June 2017|
|Candidates fill-in their choices of academic programmes in participating Institutes||Last week of June 2017|
|Display of mock seat allocation based on choices filled-in by candidates as of June 26 (5 pm)||Last week of June 2017|
|Reconcile the data, allocate seats, verify and validate||Last week of June 2017|
|Seat allocation (1st round)||Last week of June 2017|
|Acceptance of seat (1st round)||First week of July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||First week of July 2017|
|Seat allocation (2nd round)||First week of July 2017|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (2nd round)||First week of July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||After 2nd round seat acceptance, 1 day|
|Seat allocation (3rd round)||After 2nd round seat acceptance, 1 day|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (3rd round)||2-3 days after seat allotment of 3rd round|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||After 3rd round seat acceptance, 1 day|
|Seat allocation 4th round||After 3rd round seat acceptance, 1 day|
|Acceptance of seats (4th round)||1-2 days of seat allocation of 4th round|
|Beginning of academic sessions at IITs||Fourth week of July 2017|
|Physical reporting of candidates at admitting institutes (NITs); Schedule for IITs||Fourth week of July 2017|
|Academic session starts for preparatory courses at IITs||Fourth week of July 2017|
|Academic sessions starts at NITs||Fourth week of July 2017|
Note: You may visit the official website for more details
Read About More Entrance Exam in India