Jati praman patra (Caste Certificate)
Reserved category appliers who have the Jati praman patra (Caste Certificate) will get special benefits while they applying for any exam, recruitment or in education also. Every state government give so many benefits to the candidates who belongs to reserved categories like schedule caste/ schedule tribe/ backward class and many other.
While applying for job those aspirants who have the caste certificate will get several benefits like relaxation in upper age limit, reserved seats, marks in examination, relaxation in application fee submission and many more. But these benefits will give to the candidates who have to caste certificate only.
Appliers who belong to the Utter Pradesh state they may easily apply for the caste certificate through online mode. Read the next segment of the page to get the details how to apply for the Jati praman patra and necessary documents required for applying for the certificate.
- Affidavit attested by Oath Commissioner
- Council / warden / village head regarding the caste certificate
- Copy of Ration card
Procedure to apply online for Jati praman patra (Caste Certificate):
- First of all you have to visit the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Government which is “edistrict.up.nic.in”
- Select the link “Caste Certificate / Jaati Pramanptra” from the home page of the website
- Now download the application form format appears on the screen
- Fill this Application form with appropriate details like Select area village / town, Name of applicant, Father’s / husband’s name, Mother’s name, Current address complete with house number / post / district / tehsil / village, Current using mobile number, Caste, Sub caste, Reason why you want to get caste certificate, Format of caste certificate Hindi / English, Tick mark if you get before any caste proof yes / no and Had you paid application fees yes / no.
- Now candidates have to submit this dully filed application form along with the photocopy of the documents required to submit to Divisional Magistrate / Tehsil / Revenue Office.
- Now pay the application charges at the time of submission of form
- After 20 days, you will get a SMS on that number which you had filled on the application form and you can collect your Caste Certificate / Jaati Pramanptra from that office
Note: You may visit the official website of the organization to seek online application.
Read More Related Details
|TMB Bank||Zero Balance Account Opening|
|Government Jobs||How to get your dream job?|
|Teaching Jobs||Apply for Income Certificate Online|