IPPB Recruitment 2018
IPPB Recruitment 2018 has been announced by the India Post Payments Bank. There are 1150 vacancies available in the organization. Contenders who are finding the job and possessed Bachelor degree may apply for the post of Manager Area Sales, Assistant Manager – Area Operations and Territory Officer. Appellants have to seek online application. Online forms are released by the IPPB already. Go to the official website of the organization and submit the application form on or before the 5th January 2018. You need not to send the print out of the application form. Please have a look on further stated information.
IPPB Recruitment Advertisement 2018
|Association Name||India Post Payments Bank|
|Vacancies for||Manager Area Sales, Assistant Manager – Area Operations and Territory Officer|
|No. of Opening||1150|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree|
|Cease date for Applications||5th January 2018|
|Position||No of Posts|
|Manager Area Sales||200|
|Assistant Manager – Area Operations||300|
Bachelor degree holders from the recognized university or institute or college passed appellants with good marks are eligible to apply for the job.
Age of the appellants is must in between 20 to 40 Years 01.11.2017. Relaxation in age will be given as per the norms to the candidates who belong to reserved category.
|Manager Area Sales||Rs. 31,705/- to 45,950|
|Assistant Manager – Area Operations||Rs. 23,700/- to 42,020|
|Territory Officer||Rs. 27000/-|
Download Here:–IPPB Admit Card 2018
Contenders have to pay Rs. 475.00/- by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Process to Apply for IPPB Recruitment
- Open the website of the organization “indiapost.gov.in”
- Go to the appropriate link related to the recruitment
- Click on it and read the details or click below given link
- Click apply link or the link given below to apply online
- Fill the application form and upload image & signature.
- Submit the application form by click “ Final submit”
- Pay application fee and take print out of the application form
- Last date to apply: 05th January 2018
- Last date to print application: 20th January 2018
- Last date to pay fee: 05th January 2018
Have a Look on Below Table
|Top 10 Personality Development Tips||How To Get Your Dream Job|
|Interview Preparation Tips For Freshers||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|How to Prepare for Written Examination||How to Check Online Result – Step by Step|