Indira Awas Yojana 2018
Indira Awas Yojana 2018 has been issued by the ministry of Rural Development for the candidates who belongs to the below poverty line and does not have house. Under this scheme the government provide fund to the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, untied bonded employees, minorities & non-SC/ST rural family who doesn’t have house to build their own house.
It is the very good opportunity for the BPL contenders to get their own house. Interested peoples who wish to fill the application form for the IAY scheme they may follow the procedure mentioned under the head “Procedure to fill online application form for Indira Awas Yojana 2018”
You may get more information about this yojana from the below sanctioned detail which is specially provided for our visitors.
Indira Awas Yojana advertisement 2018
|Name of the Department||Zila Gram Vikas Adhikari / District Rural Development Authority DRDA|
|Type of scheme||Central Government Funded and managed by state government|
|Name of the scheme||Indira Awas yojana|
New house development:
- Plain area of Rs.70000/-
- Hilly States and troublesome areas & IAP districts Rs.75,000
- Up gradation of dilapidated kuccha home Rs. 15,000
- Home websites for eligible landless Rs. 20,000
- Administrative Expense 4% of funds released
- This scheme is for the below poverty line peoples
- This scheme is for the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, untied bonded employees, minorities & non-SC/ST rural family who doesn’t have house.
Aspirants will get the funding in three installments after approving by the district level office fund will directly transferred to your bank accounts. Contenders must provide the details of AADHAR so that you get fund easily.
- First installment should be given on the Awaas Divas along with the sanction order. It should not be more than 25% of the unit cost.
- 2nd installment should be released on reaching the level lintel. It should not be less than 60% of the unit cost
- The 3rd installment 15% should be given only after the house including the sanitary latrine is constructed and the beneficiary starts living in the house.
Facility provided by Indira Awas Yojana
- Electricity connection facility
- Drinking water facility
- Toilet facility
House building duration:
- Nine month from the date of construction up to starting level from the date of release of 1st installment
- Completion of the house is must within nine month from the date of release of 2nd installment.
How to fill online application form for Indira Awas Yojana
- Application forms are available from the concerned block officer, appliers may get it from there
- Fill the application form with utmost care and complete details
- Must mention the serial no of yours in BPL list
- Attested regarding document for verification in BPL list
- After that submit the dully filled application form to the BDO office.
Note: You may visit the Official website of the organization for more details and to fill the online application.
You can find more information