Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018 has disclosed as an advertisement for the appliers by the Indian Coast Guard to appoint Yantrik. Applications are invited to fill the vacant posts by the organization from the candidates who pursued Matriculation and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering. Contenders who are interested in applying have to seek application for the job by visit the official website. Fill the online application for the job on or before 19 January, 2018. Contenders can study the below given session to know more such as educational requirement, experience, age limit, selection process etc.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Advertisement 2018
|Association Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|No. of Opening||Various|
|Minimum Education||Matriculation with diploma|
|Cease date for Applications||19 January, 2018|
Contenders have to pursue Matriculation and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering from recognized board or institute.
Minimum age of the appellants is 18 years and maximum age is 22 years (born 01 Aug 1996 to 31 Jul 2000). Upper age relaxation will be given for 5 years for SC /ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates
Selection will be made on the basis of the selection procedure which may includes written test, physical test (PFT) and fitness in the medical examinations.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
- Open the official website of the Indian Coast Guard for the recruitment of yantrik post which is “http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/”
- From home page click on career @ CG option and a new page appears on the screen
- Select the link relates to the yantrik 02/2018 BATCH and read the details appears on the screen
- Now click the apply link and Fill the online application form with asked details
- Upload the image and signature in JPG format in proper manner
- Then you need to submit the application form and pay fee also (if any)
- Take print out of the form for the further use at last
- Commencing date of submission of application form: 12 January, 2018
- Last date of submission of application form: 19 January, 2018
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check More Information You Would Like
|How to Prepare for Written Examination||How to Get Colour Voter ID Card|
|Top 10 Personality Development Tips||How To Get Your Dream Job|
|Interview Preparation Tips For Freshers||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|