JEE Advanced Notification 2017
JEE Advanced Notification 2017 has been disclosed. This year IIT Madras is going to held the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced for the students who want to get the admission in engineering courses. JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination Advanced) is an all India level engineering examination conducted by IITs on behalf of CBSE, Delhi.
Contenders have to possess 12th with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics to apply for the JEE exam. Desired & deserving Aspirants can apply for the JEE Advanced exam by visit the official site of the organization. Contenders you have to fill the online application form before 2 May, 2017 the last date of submission of the application form
To get more information about the JEE Advanced Application Form 2017 and other relevant information such as how to apply for it, important dates and other appliers have to study the below given content up to the end of the page which is specially designed by the team of the sscgurus.in to provide all the relevant information to you people.
JEE Advanced Notification Advertisement 2017
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi|
|Examination name||JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination Advanced)|
|Cease date of application form||2 May, 2017|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who appear in JEE Main and clear the exam are eligible for JEE Advance.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1992. Relaxation in the upper age limit is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates up to Five years.
Process to Apply for the JEE Advanced
- Applicants, who are willing to seek the application for the JEE Advanced have to go to the official site of JEE Advanced 2017
- Then go to the admission notice option and notice will open on screen
- Read the notice very carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Then hit a click on the registration option “click here for registration”
- Fill the details demanded & register yourself
- Then fill the rest application form as instructed
- Then upload recently clicked scanned image & signature.
- Now take a review of the form & check all the details
- Then click submit option & Pay the application fee as per your category.
- At last take a print out of the application form for the future use.
Read Also: How to Fill Online Application Form
|JEE (Main) 2017 [Offline exam]||SUN, 02-April, 2017|
|Results of JEE (Main) 2017||THU, 27-April, 2017|
|Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2017||FRI, 28 April, 2017, 10:00 IST to
TUE, 02 May, 2017, 17:00 IST
|Registration with Late Fee||WED, 03 May, 2017 to
THU, 04 May, 2017, 17:00 IST
|Admit card available for downloading||WED, 10 May, 2017, 10:00 IST to
SUN, 21 May, 2017, 09:00 IST
|JEE (Advanced) 2017
Paper – 1
Paper – 2
|SUN, 21 May, 2017
09:00 – 12:00 IST
14:00 – 17:00 IST
|(a) Online display of ORS and scanned responses
(b) Request from candidates for review of scanned responses
|WED, 31 May, 2017 10:00 IST to
SAT, 03 June, 2017, 17:00 IST
|Online display of answer keys||SUN, 04 June, 2017, 10:00 IST|
|Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates||SUN, 04 June, 2017, 10:00 IST to
TUE, 06 June, 2017, 17:00 IST
|Declaration of JEE (Advanced) results||SUN, 11 June, 2017, 10:00 IST|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||SUN, 11 June, 2017, 10:00 IST to
MON, 12 June, 2017, 17:00 IST
|Architecture Aptitude Test||WED, 14 June, 2017
09:00 – 12:00 IST
|Declaration of AAT results||SUN, 18 June, 2017|
|Seat Allotment (Tentative)||MON, 19 June, 2017 to
TUE, 18 July, 2017
Note: To get more details appliers have to visit the official website of the organization and read the official notice.
Check More Related information