ICICI PO 2017
ICICI PO 2017 has been released by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank, Manipal University. Applications are invited by the association for the vacancies of Probationary officer post through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) programme in batch of May, 2017 and August, 2017.
Eligible and interested appliers may apply for the job through official website by follow the few steps mentioned below before 31st December, 2016. For more detailed information about ICICI PO Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and many more you have to scroll down the page to read till the end of the page.
ICICI PO Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank|
|Vacancies for||Probationary officer|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree or Master degree|
|Cease date for Applications||31st December, 2016|
Minimum educational qualification for the Probationary officer job is graduation with minimum 55% marks in any discipline.
Upper age limit of the candidates is 25 years as on the 31st December, 2016 to apply for the job of PO in ICICI, Manipal University.
Selection of the candidate depends on the Online Aptitude Test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Case Based Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Merit List.
Process to Apply for ICICI PO Career
- To apply for the PO job you have to visit the official website of the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank which is “www.icici.com ”
- Then appliers have to click on the career option available in the home page
- Thereafter you need to search job from there
- Read all the instructions relate to the recruitment
- Then click “Apply here” option to fill the application form
- If you are new user click on the “sign up” option
- Register yourself with the help of email id and generate a registration ID
- Fill the application form with proper information asked on the screen
- Upload your image & signature in the prescribed form (if necessary)
- Then submit the form and must take print out of the form for the further procedure of selection.
31st December, 2016 will be the last date of submission of the application form.
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|