ICICI PO Programme 2018 Recruitment
Apply for ICICI PO Application form here by follow the below given steps…ICICI invites online application form only from Indian Nationals for appointment of young professionals as Probationary Officer for May 2018 / August 2018 Batch for admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Banking for ICICI Manipal Academy. Applicants are advised to check the below segment first and then apply for ICICI Bank PO Programme 2018. Applicants need to fill the online application which will available at icicicareers.com before the last date that is 31st July 2018.
It is a one-year full time residential programme organized by the ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru. After joining ICICI Bank PO Programme 2018 programme, candidates will enhance their skill-sets to perform efficiently in servicing, cross-selling and other activities. Candidates need to go through this page which is well made by our team of www.sscgurus.in
Details about ICICI PO Programme 2018 Recruitment
|Name of conducting body||ICICI Bank|
|Name of Programme||ICICI PO Programme|
|Mode to apply||Online|
Required Eligibility for ICICI Programme:
There are not many conditions to apply for this ICICI bank 2018 PO recruitment. Just a few but all are very important
- Applicant should be within 25 years of age, as on 30th December 2017
- Those born before 30th December 1991 cannot register
- Must have a degree with minimum 55% marks aggregate
- Fresher graduates also eligible
- If any of your directly family members (father, mother, brother and sister) is an employee of ICICI bank currently, you are not allowed to apply
Based on the given qualifications, applicants shall be shortlisted and intimated about next course of process. The selection process for Probationary Officer will consist of:
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
- *The GD & the PI (only for applicants who successfully clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day
- The training programme will be held in Bengaluru our any other location in India as decided by ICICI Bank
- Test Dates and Locations will be announced at a later date for which you will get an e-mail/SMS. Short listed applicants will be intimated by email and SMS. A call letter informing about the venue and date of the process will also be sent through an e-mail
- Selected candidates will undergo 7-months of intensive residential classroom training and 5-months of internship with a stipend
ICICI Bank PO Programme Fees:
ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers (PO) Programme, you would have to pay
- 3,71,750/- (Loan amount of Rs.3,15,000/- Plus applicable Goods and Service Tax, which is presently at 18%)
- 16,800/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT)
- Total amount: Rs.3,88,500/
How to Fill ICICI Bank PO Programme Online Application Form:
- Go to the official website of ICICI Bank PO Programme that is www.icicicareers.com
- Now, hit on the “academics” and then “Probationary Officer Programme” link mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Then, you need to read the information completely.
- After reading the notification you have to press on the “Apply Here” button.
- Now, fill the online application form with all required details and upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Take a printout of the ICICI Bank PO Programme application form for future use.
|Starting date to apply||27.03.2018|
|Last date to apply||31.07.2018|
|Admit card released date||O1st week of August 2018|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Official Site||Click here|
Looking for More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|