How To Apply for Income Certificate
Do you want to apply for income certificate? Are you worried about How To Apply for Income Certificate? So here is the solution of your question. Firstly what is income certificate? Income certificate is certificates which certify the income of a family from all the sources. Now a day’s everything in India is digital. So here is the procedure to apply for the income certificate through online mode.
Income certificate is mainly used for availing charge concession in Education Institution, for securing seats in the quota reserved in professional college in socially economical backward classes, for getting the relief given to the victims of natural calamities, for getting the artificial limb, cycle etc. supplied to physically handicapped passes, for obtaining loans from government departments, for getting pension, for getting financial aid available to ex-serviceman, for getting the loan available to SC/ST for different purpose, for getting free ration card and many others scholarship form and many other government scheme.
Income certificate is mandatory for the students belong to reserved category or for the students belongs to BPL category who want to get benefit from the government to make bright career. To apply for the income certificate online you may get the detailed information from the next segment.
- Adhar Card
- High school mark sheet
- Ration card
- Resident proof
Procedure to apply for Income Certificate:
- Download the e-application form for income certificate.
- Then fill all the mandatory details without any mistake in the application.
- Now submit the application form to any of your nearest notary
- Check the details correctly before submission of the form
To apply for the income certificate you have to pay Rs. 35/-
After verification of the application form of income certificate, you will get your certificate from tehsildar within 7 days
Note: State wise detail is mentioned below:
- To apply for the income certificate candidates who belong to Uttar Pradesh state need to go to the UP official Site and fill the application.
- To apply for the income certificate candidates who belong to Bihar state need to go to the Bihar Official source and fill the application.
- To apply for the income certificate candidates under Delhi government scheme then you have to visit Official Website and fill the application.
Have a Look on Below Table