CSIR UGC NET Application Form June 2017
CSIR UGC NET Application Form June 2017 has been advertised by the Council of Scientific and industrial Research as a notification for the contenders who possess Bachelor degree or Master degree in Science.
To apply for CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test application form, appliers have to go to the official site of the organization before the last date of submission of the online application form March, 2017.
For more details about the CSIR UGC NET Application Form June 2017 and its relevant details such as procedure to apply, eligibility criteria, application fee and many more read the details mentioned below till the end of the page.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form June Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Council of Scientific and industrial Research|
|Name of exam||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree or Master degree in Science|
|Cease date for Applications||March, 2017|
2.00 PM-5.00 PM
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
To apply for the CSIR UGC NET examination you have to pursue Bachelor degree or Master degree in Science from the recognized institute/ university.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)-Non Creamy Layer||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH )||Rs. 250/-|
Process to Apply CSIR UGC NET Application Form
- Appliers have to visit official site of the council first.
- Search the official notice of the CSIR UGC NET
- Read the notice carefully
- Then fill the online application form with accurate details
- Upload the image & signature after scanning
- Submit the form and pay application fee
- Take print out of the form.
- Kept 1 copy with them and send one to the address mentioned below.
“Deputy Secretary (Exam),
Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi-110 012”
- Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan: February, 2017
- Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations): March, 2017
- Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations): March, 2017
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit: March, 2017
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of on line application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas): March, 2017
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis: April, 2017
- Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR HRDG website: May, 2017
- Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test: June, 2017
- Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates: June, 2017
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check About More Entrance Exam in India
|OUAT CET||HTET 2017|
|AKTU UPTU||VITEEE Online Registration|
|SRMJEEE Notification||UP BTC|
|CSIR UGC NET||AIPGMEE|
|GATE Application Form||AFCAT Application Form|