Civil Services Prelims Exam 2017
Civil Services Prelims Exam 2017 has been disclosed by the Union public service commission for the eligible and deserving applicants who wish to get the civil services. Bachelor degree holders are eligible to apply for the civil service exam.
Contenders whose age is in between 21 to 32 years may seek online application for the exam through the official website of the organization. Those applicants who want to apply must submit the form prior the last date 17th March 2017 to apply for the preliminary exam for the various services like the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service and Indian Police Service,
For more details related to the Civil Services Prelims 2017 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee and many more, please read the below given detail up to the end point of the page which is specially designed by our team.
Civil Services Prelims advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Union Public service commission|
|Name of the Exam||Civil services prelims|
|Hiring Process||Written examination & interview|
|Cease date for Applications||17th March 2017|
Name of services:
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
|Name of the paper||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Minimum marks||Duration of exam|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200||33%||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II||80||200||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II (X series)||80||200||2 hours 20 minutes|
Read Also: Apply for Income Certificate Online
Educational requirement for Civil Services Prelims Exam 2017:
Appellants must have to possess bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament.
- Age of the applicant is must above 21 years
- Age of the applicant is must below 32 years
- Age relaxation will be given to the SC/ ST/ PH candidates as per the rule.
Selection of the applicant is to be made on the basis of preliminary exam, main exam and interview which is conducted by the UPSC.
Read Also: How to get your dream job?
|General & OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Process to apply for Civil Services Prelims career 2017:
- Hunters who want to apply for the exam need to visit the official site of the Union Public service commission “www.upsconline.nic.in”
- Then find the official notice from home page
- Click on it and then you have to read the notice very carefully
- Click on apply online option and form appears
- Fill the form with mandatory details
- Upload image & signature in JPG form
- Submit it by press submit button
- Take printout for future reference.
- Notification released on: 22nd February, 2017
- Last Date to Apply for exam: 17th March 2017
- The Civil Services Exam 2017(Pre): 18th June 2017
- Date of main examination: 28th October 2017
Note: You may check Official Link of the UPSC to get more details.
More running jobs in India
|Bank Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Jati praman patra (Caste Certificate)||Personality development tips|
|Apply for Income Certificate Online||How to get your dream job?|