CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017 has been published. Educational Foundation of Central Board of Secondary Education has discloses the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship for the students who belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC and minority category.
Students who wish to get the scholarship must have at least 60% marks in 10th standard board examinations. Fill the application through the official website of the organization prior cease date of application submission.
This scholarship is to help the poor students financially. Under this scheme those girls who are single child of their parents are eligible to apply for the scholarship. This scholarship is given to support the child for further studies. To get details go through the below explained segment up to the end of the page.
- Candidates must got 60 per cent marks in CBSE class 10th and must be a single girl Child of their parents
- Student must be an Indian
- Must belong to SC/ ST/ OBC and minority category
- Photo on the application is must be attested by the school principal and documents will also be attested
- Family income must be less than 1 lakh a year
- 500/- per month will be given as scholarship under this scheme
- Scholarship payment will make through demand drafts/ pay order.
Procedure to seek application for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Visit the official web portal of the Educational Foundation of Central Board of Secondary Education “www.cbse.nic.in”
- Thereafter you have to go to the appropriate link of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Now you need to read the notice very carefully
- Click apply option from there and then fill the online application with utmost care
- Upload your scanned image & other required documents
- Submit the application form and must take a hard copy of dully filled application
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook.
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested by the Principal.
- Guardian’s Income Certificate
- Photo must be attested by the school Principal.
- The application form must be verification by the School Principal.
Commencing and closing date of application submission will announced soon
Note: you may visit the official website for more details about the scholarship.
You May Also Check This
|CBSE Class 10th Date Sheet 2017||CBSE Class 12th Date Sheet 2017|
|CBSE UGC NET Admit Card||CBSE UGC NET Result|
|UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus||CBSE UGC NET Application Form|
|CBSE Private Form||CBSE Compartment Form|