Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana 2017
Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana 2017 is open to all the students who are going to appear in the Intermediate/ 12th examination from the Uttar Pradesh Board. Like any of government scheme there is again good news to all the OBC and SC / ST candidates.
This scheme was initiated by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. During the UP assembly election 2012 chief minister initiate this Yojana. After winning the Election and became the CM of UP he had distributed 1.5 million laptop who have successfully pass the class 12. The entire students were very happy by the free gift to them by the honorable chief minister Akhilesh Yadav.
Students may fill the online application form to get more information regarding this yojana. For more details about the Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana 2017 and its relevant information such as eligibility criteria, distribution details and many other details please read the below given content up to the end of the page which is specially designed by our team of sscgurus.in for you all.
- Candidate must be a student of 10th or 12th class belongs to any district of Uttar Pradesh state.
- He should have passed this exam and take admission for further studies in the Uttar Pradesh.
- There is 20 percent reservation for the OBC candidates in the merit list of the Laptop distribution scheme
- There is 21 percent to the SC /ST cast people in the merit list of the Laptop distribution scheme.
How to fill online application for Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana
- To fill the online application form for the Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana please visit the official website “http://uplaptop-tabletdistribution.in/”
- After that you have to click on the appropriate link to apply online
- Fill the online application form with utmost care
- Submit the application form by press submit option.
- Take print out of the form
- After that, submit this form to your college Director/Principal.
- After verification of your detail this form will forward to DIOS office of concerned district.
- After that government will approve the list which will forwarded to DIOS officer.
Note: Student is requested to please contact your college administration for further information or visit the official portal of the yojna to fill the form.
Have a Look on Below Table