AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017 has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Aspirants, who applied for the admission in AIIMS, give the entrance examination of the admission and get success they may apply for the counselling for the seat allotment procedure.
Aspirants need to visit the official website of the AIIMS and attend the councelling on the scheduled dates. Aspirants have to follow the procedure mentioned below to attend the councelling. For more detailed information in respect of the counselling of AIIMS please read the next segment of the page very carefully up to the end which is specially created by the sscgurus.in team for the visitors of our portal.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Advertisement 2017
|Association name||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences|
|Course offered||DM/ M.Ch / MD/ Fellowship Programme/ MS/ MDS/ M.B.B.S./ Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator / B.Sc.(Hons.) Para-Medical Courses/ B.Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc. Courses/ Ph.D. Programme/ M.Biotechnology|
|Councelling date||Check below|
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Instructions
- First open counselling will be made on the basis of the merit order without considering the category of the candidate. Aspirants who get higher rank they have to apply first for the counselling.
- Next aspirant belongs to reserve category they have to apply for the counselling. If any candidate of reserved category get seat in open counselling his/ her seat will be filled with the another reserved category applier only
- Commencing of the reserved category seat allotment after filling the seats of open category
- Students have to report in the institution at the time allotted to them on the same date
- Procedure of counselling for round 1st or round 2nd or round 3rd will be the same.
Procedure to attend the AIIMS MBBS Counselling:
- Visit the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Then search the appropriate link for the AIIMS counselling
- Click on link and filled the details demanded in the form
- Choose the institute and click submit option
- If you get the seat then report the institute on time
- If you didn’t get seat apply for 2nd round on the scheduled date.
- 1st counselling date: 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th July, 2017
- 2nd counselling date: 3rd August, 2017
- 3rd counselling date: 5th September, 2017
- Open counselling date, New Delhi: 26th September, 2017
Note: you may also visit the official website.
You May Also Check