AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
Walk in jobs in AIIMS Jodhpur Available here… All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur is going to choose eligible candidates for the 98 Sr Resident posts. Job seekers who are looking for jobs in AIIMS they must apply for application form till the last date 05April 2018. Selection of jo seekers will be done on the basis of the walk-in interview. This is very good chance for those candidates who are willing to make their career in Medical Department and get good position in AIIMS Jodhpur Institute. Job seekers who are eligible they must apply for application form by follow the below given steps.
To get more details about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 you may check our page which is well designed by team members of www.sscgurus.in
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Brief Details:
|Name of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Name of post||Senior Resident|
|No. of posts||98|
|Selection Process||Walk in Interview|
|Walk in Interview dates||05th and 06th April 2018|
Required Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhour;
Applicants must complete MD/DNB/ MS/ M.Ch in respective departments.
The upper age limit for applicants is 37 years and the age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years, OBC is 3 years and PWD is 10 years as on 31.03.2018.
Selected candidates as Senior residents will get pay scale in between Rs.15,600-39,100/- and GP of Rs.6,600/-
Candidates will be selected through interview session.
Application fee for general/ OBC category is Rs.1,000/– and SC/ST category is Rs.800/-
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr 98 Post
Eligible and willing candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies following documents and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS/MD/MS/Ph.D./DNB/DM/M.Ch. Marksheets & Certificates.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- Internship Certificate and Attempt Certificate.
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
- No Objection Certificate in case of Govt. / Semi. Govt., PSU Employee
Important Dates & Links
Walk-in Interview Dates: 05th & 06th April 2018
Looking for More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|